The RALLYE GMT NERO RAWHIDE sets a new standard in its class: the design of the highly scratch resistant black DLC-plated case was inspired by the heavy duty wheels used in rallye motorsports; the ETA Swiss Made GMT cal. G10.962 movement offers a chronograph function in combination with a second timezone - hence the GMT. In addition to this the tachymeter on the dial can be used to compute a speed based on travel time or measure distance based on speed. The sapphire crystal protects an intricately designed dial with a small second hand resembling the spokes of a wheel.
The RALLYE GMT NERO RAWHIDE is water resistant to 200 meters and is available in five dial colors - silver, black, blue, Monza red and Dakar yellow (all with professional grade luminous Superluminova™ indices)
Released at BASELWORLD 2017, the CX Swiss Military Watch RALLYE GMT NERO RAWHIDE is a prime example of Swiss precision-craftsmanship. Few watches have been as rigorously tested as CX Swiss Military professional time-pieces which have proved to be withstand the extremest of conditions.
RALLYE GMT NERO RAWHIDE 27521
- Swiss Made® ETA Fashionline "Power Drive" G10.962 quartz chronograph movement
- 4 jewels
- Long battery life (38 month theoretical, chronograph stopped)
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Battery: 394
- Hour, Minute, Second
- Mechanical date at 4h
- 2nd time zone mechanism GMT (second 24 hr timezone window)
- Chronograph: 60 second in center, 12 hour chronograph (hours and minutes), ADD & SPLIT functions
- Tachymeter on dial can be used to compute a speed based on travel time or measure distance based on speed
- Very easy handling by two screw-down pushers
- Highly scratch resistant black DLC-plated (diamond-like-coating) solid stainless steel case: Ø 44mm diameter
- Thickness: 13mm
- Caseback: Stainless steel, engraved
- DLC plated solid stainless steel bezel, petrol head designBlack, carbon-fiber look, genuine leatherstrap with white stitching; length 225mm, width 20mm
- Pin buckle, black DLC-plated stainless steel
- Crown: Screw-down
- Pushers: Screw-down
- Water-resistant 20 ATM = 200 meters = 660 feet
- Highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal, flat
- Length: 225mm
- Blue color
- Professional grade luminescent 'Superluminova' numerals and markers
- Professional grade luminescent 'Superluminova' h/m/s hands
- 100 grams
HS Code: 9102.1100.125
CX SWISS MILITARY WATCHES are manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch has gone through several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears the stamp and signature of an authorized dealer, such as Charmex North America (www.charmexwatches.com).