The RALLYE AUTO sets a new standard in its class of motorsports watches: the design of the complete case was inspired by the heavy duty wheels used in rallye motorsports and the ETA cal. 2824 Swiss Made automatic movement is as trustworthy as any V8 engine. The sapphire crystal protects an intricately designed dial that resembes the spokes of a wheel.
The RALLYE AUTO is water resistant to 200 meters, features professional grade luminous Superluminova™ indices, and a sandblasted solid stainless steel case.
Released at BASELWORLD 2016, the CX Swiss Military Watch RALLYE AUTO is a prime example of Swiss precision-craftsmanship. Few automatic watches have been as rigorously tested as CX Swiss Military professional time-pieces which have proved to be withstand the extremest of conditions.
RALLYE AUTO 2755
- Swiss Made® ETA Mecaline 2824 movement
- 25 jewels
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- Stop second device
- Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector
- 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz
- Hour, Minute, Sweep Second
- Mechanical date at 3h with corrector
- Solid stainless steel case, sandblasted: Ø 44mm diameter
- Thickness: 12mm
- Caseback: Stainless steel, engraved
- Solid stainless steel bezel, petrol head design, sandblasted
- Black silicone rubber strap, racing design, 22mm width, 4mm thickness
- Pin buckle, solid stainless steel
- Crown: Screw-down
- Water-resistant 20 ATM = 200 meters = 660 feet
- Highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal, flat
- Length: 225mm
- Silver color
- Professional grade luminescent 'Superluminova' numerals and markers
- Professional grade luminescent 'Superluminova' h/m/s hands
- 122 grams
HS Code: 9102.2100.116
CX SWISS MILITARY WATCHES have been manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch has gone through several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears the stamp and signature of an authorized dealer, such as Charmex North America (www.charmexwatches.com).