The marlin is one of the fastest fish, capable of speeds up to 80km/h and immortalized by Ernest Hemingway's The Old Man and The Sea. With its elongated body, a spear-like snout and a long, rigid dorsal fin the marlin can reach over 5m in length and 700kg in weight.
Our diving watch MARLIN SCUBA NERO integrates the sleek aggressiveness and beauty of the marlin with their minimalistic design, offering all functionalities appreciated by novice and experienced divers alike.
MARLIN SCUBA NERO 2705
- Swiss Made RONDA cal. 515 quartz movement
- Hour, minute, seconds
- Hands: h/m/s fluorescent
- Unidirectional, solid stainless steel diving bezel with pre-select luminous marker
- Date at 4h
- Hour, minute, second
- EOL (end-of-life indication)
- Black PVD stainless steel case
- Caseback screwed
- Case diameter: 42.0mm
- Height: 12.0mm
- Black silicone strap (length 225mm; width 20mm)
- Black PVD Stainless Steel Pin Buckle
- Luminous markers
- Unidirectional, solid stainless steel diving bezel with black PVD coating
- 60' graduation
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- 20 ATM = 200 meters
- 100 grams
SWISS MILITARY™ WATCHES have been manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch has gone through several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears the stamp and signature of an authorized dealer, such as Charmex North America (www.charmexwatches.com).