GMT or Greenwich Mean Time used to be the standard on which all timezones were based. Nowadays GMT stands but for one timezone and has lost its original function to UTC or Coordinated Universal Time.
Our diving watch GMT NERO uses a special Swiss Made quartz movement that indicates a second time zone with a distinctive additional hand. Water resistant to 200 meters and with a heavy duty, solid, black plated stainless steel case the iconic GMT comes with a black plated stainless steel bracelet.
GMT NERO 2775
- Swiss Made RONDA cal. 515.24 quartz GMT movement
- 1 jewel
- Hour, minute, seconds, 2nd time zone center hand
- Hands: h/m/gmt fluorescent
- Unidirectional, solid stainless steel diving bezel with pre-select luminous marker
- Magnifed date window at 3h
- Hour, minute, second
- GMT (2nd time zone)
- EOL (end-of-life indication)
- High grade black PVD plated solid stainless steel case
- Stainless steel caseback
- Case diameter: 42.0mm
- Thickness: 10.5mm
- High grade solid stainless steel bracelet, black PVD plated (width 20mm)
- Black PVD plated stainless steel safety butterfly buckle
- Luminous markers
- Screw-down winding crown
- Unidirectional, black/blue stainless steel diving bezel
- 60' graduation
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- 20 ATM = 200 meters
- 176 grams
SWISS MILITARY™ WATCHES have been manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch has gone through several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears the stamp and signature of an authorized dealer, such as Charmex North America (www.charmexwatches.com).