The AIR FORCE 1 is the US President's aircraft. When the President is aboard the radio call sign is "Air Force One" - hence the name. While on the aircraft, President and staff have access to a full range of services, including communications systems, secure and non-secure voice, and data communication, along with access to photocopying, printing and word processing.
Our AIRFORCE I EVO was designed to meet the extremely high standards of the equipment that is being used in such aircrafts as the US Air Force 1. Only choice materials may be used in the production process and strict quality controls on several production levels are paramount. The AIRFORCE I EVO timepiece is a high-end chronograph equipped with a multi-purpose circular slide-rule to allow aeronautical and nautical calculations. A certified water resistance of 200 m ensures your watch will not let you down, whatever situation you might find yourself in.
AIRFORCE 1 EVO 2473
- Swiss Made® Ronda "STARTECH" Caliber 5030.D Quartz movement
- 13 jewels, gold plated
- Very long battery life (54 month theoretical)
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Battery: 395
- Hour, Minute, Small Second
- Date at 4h
- Chronograph: 1/1 second center stop counter, 30 minute counter, 12 hour counter, ADD & SPLIT functions, 3 eyes
- Very easy handling by two pushers
- Solid stainless steel case: Ø 41.5mm diameter (without crown), thickness 13.5mm
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screwed, engraved
- Solid stainless steel bracelet, black PVD plated. 160mm length, 18mm width
- Stainless steel butterfly safety buckle, black PVD plated
- Crown: Screw-down
- Pushers: Screw-down
- Water-resistant: 20 ATM = 200 meters = 650 feet
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, flat
- Luminescent numerals
- Luminescent h/m/s hands
- 160 grams
SWISS MILITARY™ WATCHES are being manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch undergoes several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears our stamp and signature.