The 20’000 FEET by CX Swiss Military Watch™ reaches into a new, hitherto unthinkable dimension of water resistance and is the world’s first and only serial mechanical diving watch water resistant to an incredible 20’000 feet or 6’000 meters – certified by the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS as the world record holder since 2009! But not enough – in order to comply with ISO norm 6425 we constructed the watch to be water resistant to 7’500 meters, resulting in the required 25% safety margin and annihilating Rolex’ world record of 2008 by an impressive 50%.
A timepiece like no other, a technological breakthrough setting a new benchmark. The domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal is a solid 10mm thick and can withstand a pressure of 750kg - per square centimeter. The 20'000 FEET is limited to 1'000 pieces only and comes in a heavy-duty wooden gift box including a rubber strap. A tool for professional divers indeed!
20'000 FEET 1945
- Chronometer-certified automatic chronograph ETA cal. 7750 Valjoux
- 25 jewels
- 28’800 oscillations/h
- Power reserve 48h
- Etachron regulator system
- Glucydur balance bridge
- Nivaflex mainspring
- Anti-shock with Incabloc shockabsorber
- Anti-magnetic ISO 764 (4800 A/m rating)
- Hour; minute; small second at 9h
- Chronograph with 30 minute counter at 12h, 12 hour counter at 6h
- Central second counter
- Date at 3 h
- Solid grade II titanium case/bracelet Ø 46.0 mm, thickness 28.5 mm, weight 265 grams total. (Note: Grade II titanium has the best balance between strength and elasticity)
- Solid grade II titanium bracelet, lug-ends and links screwed
- Solid grade II titanium folding clasp with safety catch, and micro adjustment
- XL crown with side guards for lateral protection; designed for diving with gloves
- Screw-down crown and pushers, crown with side guards
- Screw-down caseback, Limited Edition engraving
- Water-resistant to 7’500 meters (25’000 feet; 6’000 meters or 20’000 FEET & 25% safety margin according to ISO norm 6425) certified. Note: The chronograph pushers have to be screwed tight (no red line visible) to ensure maximum water resistance.
- Helium relief valve
- Unidirectional rotating solid titanium bezel, black PVD plated, 60 minute graduation, Swiss C3 SuperLumiNova™ indices
- Red safety marking on pushers (visible when unscrewed)
- Domed, anti-reflective, highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal, 10mm thickness
- Separate genuine natural rubber strap & rubber extension strap for dry-suit diving (up to 35cm wrist circumference).
- Two swiss-made 'Bergeon' screw drivers included for bracelet exchange
- Note: The titanium of the 20'000 FEET is grade 2 titanium, which has the best relation between strength and elasticity!
- Silver dial color
- Swiss C3 SuperLumiNova™indices
- Counters sunburst decorated
- Oversized minute hand
- Swiss C3 SuperLumiNova™ coated
- All chronograph hands in red
- Deluxe box
- Authenticity Certificate
- Guiness Book of World Records certificate
- Montres Charmex Concierge Service certificate
- 2-year International Warranty
- Warranty-Theft Extension
- IFM Geomar Official Timekeeper document
- National Oceanography Centre
- Southhampton Pressure Tank Certificate
- Water Resistance Certificate
CX SWISS MILITARY WATCHES have been manufactured in our factory in Switzerland according to the latest methods of production. Each watch has gone through several severe quality controls during production and before leaving the factory.
Our warranty covers all defects due to defective materials or manufactuing (not included are strap, broken glass, battery, or normal wear.
We guarantee each watch for two years from date of purchase, provided the warranty certificate bears the stamp and signature of Charmex North America.
Extended LIFETIME warranty by regularly sending 20'000 FEET to Montres Charmex S.A. for a full service
Free 2-year theft warranty extension
Concierge Service by Montres Charmex S.A.